Pro 2 Manual

Information and discussion about the DSI Pro 2.

Re: Pro 2 Manual

Postby dslsynth » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:21 pm

@Razmo: Obviously with the space save layout for Slew/Tie. Not sure how to make a tie slew though. Maybe dipping it in oil would do the trick? :mrgreen:

There are only two easy ways to merge two sequence tracks for the 32x8 mode: (1) 1+2, 3+4, etc or (2) 1+17, 2+18, etc. Both are fine but I was just wondering which of them were chosen.

And yeah my current code base does not support multiple interpretations of a parameter based on another parameters value. But gear like Eventide stomp boxes does to this kind of fun so I have considered supporting it at some point. If I really bother with that at all as the evil tides does text encoded sysex messages as well ... YAWN !!!
dslsynth

Postby Razmo » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:38 pm

dslsynth wrote:@Razmo: Obviously with the space save layout for Slew/Tie. Not sure how to make a tie slew though. Maybe dipping it in oil would do the trick? :mrgreen:

There are only two easy ways to merge two sequence tracks for the 32x8 mode: (1) 1+2, 3+4, etc or (2) 1+17, 2+18, etc. Both are fine but I was just wondering which of them were chosen.

And yeah my current code base does not support multiple interpretations of a parameter based on another parameters value. But gear like Eventide stomp boxes does to this kind of fun so I have considered supporting it at some point. If I really bother with that at all as the evil tides does text encoded sysex messages as well ... YAWN !!!

Don't know... I have only worn a tie once in my life, and that was under threat of pandemonium from my ex girlfriend... the Year 2000 I recall... so I don't have any experience in tie's dipped in oil.... women's behinds though is another matter, but that's for another evening tale :mrgreen:
Razmo

Postby dslsynth » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:53 pm

. o O ( :mrgreen: )
dslsynth

Postby namnibor » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:48 am

I call Ties, "personality restraint belts! :D Rest with Ties just seems like an oxymoron. :P Reading manual now and drooling...want....my hands...on......one......... :shock:
Just an alien living amongst humanity...we are almost finished, just have a bit more probing to do.
namnibor

Postby dslsynth » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:58 pm

dslsynth

Previous

Return to Pro 2